You can rest assured that your in the right place.
Here’s all the motivation you will need to get you on track.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention reports 66% of Americans are either trying to lose weight or maintain their current weight.
An estimated 50 million Americans go on a diet each year and about 5% manage to keep it off.
Being overweight is considered a major risk factor for coronary heart disease and heart attacks.
If you are 20% overweight or more your risk for developing heart disease is significantly increased especially if you have a lot of abdominal fat.
Women who are inactive increase their chances of becoming diabetic, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
These three (3) conditions increase the risk of developing heart disease.
If you Need a Good Reason Why you should Start Your Diet Now these gripping statistics should Motivate you into taking some action.
Best Weight Loss Program
Statistics show that 80% of Diet Plans and Weight Loss Programs don’t work. This my friend is a staggering statistic.
The question is why?
Why are so many programs not successful at helping people lose weight and keep it off?
There are hundreds of thousands of weight loss programs available with different concepts instructing you on how to lose weight, yet 80% of them don’t work.
That means only 20% of them do.
What makes 20% of the Plans Successful and the other 80% Fail? First, you have to understand which Foods Burn Fat and which Foods Store Fat.
This information is major when it comes to weight loss!
It is simple to begin losing weight very fast once you understand how to do it.
You just need to know what Foods you need to eat and which Foods to Stay away from. SIMPLE, RIGHT?
It really is simple when you educate yourself on food intake, exercise, calories and nutrition, but the bottom line is no matter which diet plan you chose it all boils down to burning more calories than you take in.
Diets That Work
The idea is to make small changes over a long period of time and not settle for any quick fixes which are sure to fail.
Forbes Magazine reported the average weekly cost for buying food from diet plans like Jenny Craig, NutriSystem and Slim Fast came to around $86.00.
While these programs have worked well for some, for others the cost of the food becomes an unsustainable expense.
A more practical approach to dieting is to actively watch your food intake, get proper exercise, drink lots of water and at least eight (8) hours of sleep.
It is easier and wiser to make small adjustments to your eating habits than to go cold turkey so to speak and totally revamp your normal food intake.
This kind of drastic change can prove to be quite unhealthy and dangerous to say the least.
Small changes can make a major difference in the long run and it provides a healthier approach to dieting.
Weight Loss Motivation
It’s funny because my story is not unlike a lot of people.
The same people who are members of the Health Club I just joined can relate to my struggle.
After almost four (4) years of watching my stomach grow I realized I had to do something.
Ironically, after re-joining my Health Club and getting back into a regular exercise routine,
I still could not manage to get rid of my Belly Fat until I changed my eating habits.
This is what I want you to know because it has changed my Life and hopefully it will do the same for you.
Everyone has a desire to look and feel their ABSOLUTE BEST and in order to do this you have to commit to creating and maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle.
Other Areas of Interest:
Is Losing Weight Important To You?
Answer this Question Honestly and I will tell you How Successful you will be at Losing Weight. The answer to this question is a clear indication of your dedication to make it happen and until you are ready to commit to it you will get motivated to Lose Weight and after a while revert back to your normal habits. Click Here for Help Sticking To Your Weight Loss Goals
How To Start A Diet
Of course you don’t have to start today, you can start next week and then next week becomes next month and next month soon becomes next year. How long will you allow yourself to keep putting this off? Click Here to for Help on Kick Starting Your Diet
4 Steps to Win The Weight Loss Battle
How do you win the battle to lose weight? It’s wise for everyone who engages in the battle to lose weight to have a strategy to implore.
Those who are unprepared for battle often lose the war. Preparing yourself to win is a prerequisite to successful weight loss. Are you prepared to win or have you entered the battle unarmed? Click Here for the 4 Steps to Help You Win the Weight Loss Battle